Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh How the World has Changed

I've actually been wanting to make this post for a long time, ever since Rihanna came out with Rude Boy shortly after her break up with the abusive Chris Brown. It always made me question, Why did she basically singing that she wan't to be with a rude guy right after she got out of an abusive relationship. So I let it go because I figured it wouldn't make a good blog most. However, now though with the making of new top charter song S&M, only made me think back to her other song. This makes me believe once again that the whole abusive was completely wrong. When this song even came out she cancelled some thing on Chris Brown's restraining order. This make me think, that BDSM is still so taboo neither of them wanted to explain what was really going on. My thoughts, they didn't have a safe word. If that wasn't the case, do to Rihanna's music video for S&M, looks like she was a Dominate and so happen to be Chris. I think the whole thing had to do with one of them didn't want to be bottom or from what I know Dominates together always want to test each others limits to the extreme.

That's my opinion many may not agree, but that is where many other top charters come into the equation. Which I haven't figured out how exactly how it works just yet, but I do know they are all friends of Rihanna, so they might be trying to help her out a little bit.

First there is our dear friend, Lady GaGa , its true that she has been supporting BDSM through out her whole career with her outfits. However, though with her new song Born This Way really starts to show up front and personnel that no matter what you are interested in, it doesn't matter because that is how you were born. That in a way, even though its not the truth, but it can be taken in that way, she can be helping Rihanna show the world that what happened with Chris Brown was actually what they were into sexually.

Then there is are always crazy and up beat Katy Perry, who just so happens to be Rihanna's best friend. Goes even to farther with the BDSM lifestyle, that is the most uncommon and frankly in my opinion the freakiest. Truth be told when just listening to E.T. ft. Kanye West you would never know. What she truly means when she is talking about when she is talking about a strange sensation that she has never experienced before because she is not only some sort of alien, she is also half deer. Which falls into another BDSM fetish called bestiality.

Remember this is just be rambling, but when all put out there together, wouldn't it be funny if it really all was connected?

1 comment:

  1. I see how the world has changed, but right about the time I should be getting shocked and offended, I'm reminded of how much it remains the same. That is the best of my soon-to-be 39 yo wise words. Glad to see you're still plugging away at it!

    ReplyDelete